Today’s post is a writing challenge. This is how it works: participating bloggers picked 4 – 6 words or short phrases for someone else to craft into a post. All words must be used at least once and all the posts will be unique as each writer has received their own set of words. That’s the challenge, here’s a fun twist; no one who’s participating knows who got their words and in what direction the writer will take them. Until now.
At the end of this post you’ll find links to the other blogs featuring this challenge. Check them all out, see what words they got and how they used them.
anticipation ~ fairytale ~ inmate ~ retirement ~ immortal
They were submitted by: http://www.thediaryofanalzheimerscaregiver.com/blog.html
Okay, it’s Thursday at 5:30 pm and I’m finally writing this post. I hope this post makes a bit of sense, but it just may contain crazy and unrelated ramblings.
Yup totally behind and a bit stressed with writing reading reports. They are due now even though meetings are not scheduled till March, April, and May. At least I only have one more report to write. The anticipation of it all is overwhelming, then once you get started, it’s not that bad. If only I was living in a fairy tale I could have animals write the reports. No wait, I could swish my fingers and use my magic powers.
My parents are both living the retirement life now and loving every minute of that life. I can only imagine what it would feel like to not have to commute to work and just enjoy being at home. Though, I’m a home body, so I enjoy being at home anyway. I laugh when I hear some retirees say that being home with their spouse all the time is like being in jail.I guess I sometimes feel like hubby’s my inmate in a loony bin when AJ and Bonus are wild and loud.
Guess it could be worse, I we could be immortal. Being in love with a vampire seems like a perfect romance, but you are stuck with them for all eternity. Yup, that would drive me insane if they kept the same annoying habits they had in their mortal life. Someone would have to lose a limb. Just kidding, but seriously they would lose a limb.
Links to the other “Use Your Words” posts:
- Baking In A Tornado http://www.bakinginatornado.com
- Spatulas on Parade http://spatulasonparade.blogspot.com/
- The Diary of an Alzheimer’s Caregiver http://www.thediaryofanalzheimerscaregiver.com/blog.html
- On the Border http://dlt-lifeontheranch.blogspot.com/
- Dinosaur Superhero Mommy http://dinoheromommy.com/
- The Bergham Chronicles http://berghamchronicles.blogspot.com
- Confessions of a part time working mom http://thethreegerbers.blogspot.ch/
- Not That Sarah Michelle http://notthatsarahmichelle.blogspot.com
- Climaxed http://climaxedtheblog.blogspot.com