Welcome Let’s Get Organized Blog Hop #3
Link up here to post about all types of organization…whether it was successful, ongoing, or just the beginning stages. If it didn’t work out, post about it anyway. Proud of a recent reorganization, share it with all of us
BUTTON<a border=”0″ href=”http://dinoheromommy.com/” target=”_blank”><img src=”http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk40/kcanino/oganizationbuttonsmall.jpg”/></a>
Want to be a guest host? Tweet Me
- Link up an organization post
- Follow your host and guest-host and let them know…we will follow back.
- Grab the Let’s Get Organized Button and place it on your post or sidebar.
- Go check out three other links…show them some love…meet new bloggers and gain followers
- No posts about sales, shops, or NON-family friendly material
With me returning back to work full time, I am stumped on how to find the time to shop for make a shopping list, shop for groceries, and make healthy meals every night. I used Peapod MANY years ago and am thinking this might be a good time to start up again. With Peapod I can…
- Use coupons and have them taken off the next order
- Coupons get doubled up to 99c
- Add my items right to the site and that’s my shopping list.
- If I have it delivered on Wednesday, I can get $5 off the $10 delivery fee
- I don’t have to leave the house…food is brought right to my door and I can put it away with ease.
Yes, you pay for convenience, but I think in order to be organized you have to make priorities. Between working full time, planning lessons and writing reports at home for work, blogging, crocheting, cleaning and organizing, and being a wife and mom…I just don’t have time to go to a grocery store. Is paying a few more dollars to do one less thing worth the price? YES, to me it is.
COUPONS: I used to have a big red binder full of coupons, run around to various stores to spend as little as possible on everything…again, it’s about priorities. Now I just keep them in a small photo album by categories. It’s easier to get them out and see which have expired and easier to drop them into the correct category.
So what do you all use for making lists and shopping? Do you go to the stores or shop online? How do you organize your coupons?
Mandy posted about how she organizes her recipes and sets up a monthly menu. You can see that here. She has a great technology-free system, which looks pretty organized. A whole month of menus…that’s darn amazing and something I wish I could do…but would fail miserably.
Go over and check out her system…might inspire you to rework your menus.
NEXT WEEK I will be talking about organizing your clothes. Do you prepare your clothes the night before or the week before? Or do you get your outfit ready as you get dressed?
Future topics include
How do you organize your purse/pocket book/totes?
Do you follow a cleaning system? Create your own?
What organization products could you NEVER live without?
How do you organize your kid(s) toys?
ALL LINKS WILL BE PINNED TO THE LET’S GET ORGANIZED PIN…here