- 1 bag of raw shrimp that is peeled
- 1 bag frozen veggies of choice
- olive oil
- seasonings of choice (I used parsley, garlic powder, Goya, and
- 1 cup cooked rice (with Goya, parsley, Garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and turmeric to give it the yellow color)
- peel shrimp and cook on stove top with butter, olive oil, and seasoning
- When halfway cooked add veggies and stir
- You could add pepper flakes for an extra zing, but AJ would have flipped out if I did that
- After shrimp and veggies are cooked, serve over rice.
AJ: ate just about every bite of the dinner
Mommy: loved this recipe, cheap and easy, and perfect for our family of three
Daddy: loved it as well, but wish there was a bit more.