10 Things in Your House Which Need to be Fixed
1. Broken screen door courtesy of Dino. He and Balboa keep scratching the screen door. So my dad, put of plastic, but Dino broke that. So he covered it in duct tape, but Dino still did his destruction thing… It’s barely holding on, but still doing the trick. Thank God for duct tape.
3. Broken light on Nemo’s tank courtesy of Dino…now fixed by Hubby. He bought a new light that he attached to the bottom of the shelf above Nemo’s tank. Now no chance of Dino “accidentally” knocking the light in Nemo’s tank.
4. Behind our basement door is wasted, we don’t want to nail things in and the top of the door has no space to hang storage. So Hubby came up with a great idea- to sand the top of the door a bit to fit the two or three hooks. Doh! What an ingenious idea! LOVE IT and can’t wait to utilize that space for office supplies, household items, and snacks.
5. Our stacked washer and dryer is in a TINY closet, with almost no space. No room to even hang anything on the door, it;s that tight of a space. Hubby is going to try to move it over a bit, so we can do this…OR hang thing baskets on the wall.
6. Faucet with a hole, so it leaks something awful in the sink when being used. Since the foundation is old pipes, it’s going to be a huge fix for the landlord.
7. Bigger bookshelves for Dino’s room, in both the closet to replace the wire rack and to replace the other bookshelf in the corner.
9. One of our couches is almost done, the side is all broken and pushed in from Dino climbing and jumping on it…It’s still holding up…but one day I fear that the side will cave in.
10. The toilet paper holder and shower curtain rod and rings all need to be fixed or replaced.
linking up with