This week’s Listicles: 10 ‘OH NO YOU DIDN’T MOMENTS.
These all take place before we had Dino…I’ve done some crazy things as a mom…but most of these moments were reminders from hubby. What a trip down memory lane.
1. When I was still living at home I hurt my ankle and was on crutches. I fell coming out of the door and landed on my nose. Thankfully, it’s just as hard as my head and was fine.
2. Met hubby in community college and tried to impress him by throwing a GLASS Snapple bottle into the garbage. Of course I missed and it broke. Everyone in the cafeteria cheered me…what a way to impress new boyfriend.
3. Before I met hubby’s parents, we were over his house watching TV, seriously watching TV, and his parents came home early. In a fit of ridiculous worry he told me run out of the house thinking he would be in trouble…mind you he was 20 and I was 19 and we were just watching flipping TV. He made me run out the back door…and as I ran out the back past the front porch, I ran past his parents trying to get in the front door. I was so embarrassed…especially when I had to officially meet him for the first time.
4. Trying to spit out mouthwash like hubby and spitting it all over my clothes…yeah, I’m cool.
5. While at dinner with hubby I went to hold his hand across the table and knocked over both of our glasses…water ALL OVER THE PLACE.
6. Many years ago for Christmas, we drove an hour to my parent’ house to sleep over. I feared I left the heating blanket on, so we drove back to turn it off, then drove back to my parents…boy was hubby mad.
7. Hubby bought tickets for us to see BonJovi in concert. We went with his wackadoo co-worker at t he time…what a moron that guy was. Anyway on he way there we stopped to have breakfast in a diner. I don’t know how, but I almost flushed my keys down the toilet (I only did #1 people). I held on for dear life as the water flowed around my hand…Thankfully I kept my keys (the only set we had that day). I washed my hands about a hundred times and used a full bottle of antibacterial spray.
8. While I was at work, Hubby locked himself out of the house…WITH …Balboa. He had to borrow a ladder and climb up and crawl through a tiny bathroom window.
9.While I was at work, Hubby locked himself out of the house but had a car key. He drove all the way to my job just to get the house keys-which was about forty-minute drive each way.
10. Hubby is always leaving keys, wallet, and cell phone, and winds up having to drive back to work to get them.Usually he will get home, look at me with his typical I messed up face and walk right back out.
I need to divulge 7 to 10 quirky facts about myself and then name 7 to 10 bloggers who would be okay okay sharing quirky facts about themselves…*evil laugh* Who can I torture???? BWAHAHAHAHA
I’m pretty much an open book, unless it is something that a parent or co-worker could see and might affect my work.
1. I rarely listen to music…mostly books on CD…when I do listen to music it’s mostly Jackson Rathbone, former 100 monkeys, Johnny Cash…and some Lady Gaga. Most of the time if you turn on my car…you either hear, an annoying kid’s song, the vivid details of torture and murder, or a sappy confession of love from one person to another.
2. I must have a large bucket of popcorn when I go to the movies…whether I pop it at home or buy it there.
3. I’m scared of the basement…there are evil spiders, bugs, and serial killers hiding down there, I just know it. Yes, I am crazy.
4. You can usually tell what I am feeling from the look on my face. I have a hard time keeping my emotions from showing. Whether its aggravation, anger, .silliness, fear, hunger, or exhaustion.
5. When hubby offers to go to subway for lunch he knows I am going to order the same complicated and crazy sandwich, but Dino loves it too. I order a foot long (that I share with Dino) Italian bread, with turkey, provolone, mayo, oil vinegar, lettuce, tomato, pickles, and olives.
6. I always hang my keys in one of two places: directly on my purse or on our key rack. If I can’t find my keys and they are not there I go into full panic mode. One time I couldn’t find them anywhere, hubby went on and on how I need to be more responsible and take care of my things…(meanwhile he would lose his head if it wasn’t attached). So where did we find them? In hubby’s other coat pocket…I tortured him for days/weeks for that one.
7. I’ve mentioned this before, I have a thing with water…like the girl from SIGNS. I can’t drink water in a cup, I swear there are all sorts of buggies and floaties in there. So I need it in a water bottle of my choosing and with some sort of crystal light just to add color…so I can’t see the floaties. Yes I have issues.
So which bloggers are being passed the sack of nuts? BWAHAHAHA
It’s NOT an obligation…so no worries if you can’t post…just feel honored.
Mom on the Run x2
New 2 Two
There’s Just One Mommy
Mommy for Real
linking up with