Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Confessions of a part-time working mom (http://thethreegerbers.blogspot.ch/)
1. This is the last time I ask my husband to make dinner.
2. Spaghetti????? I thought they were fondue sticks!
3. This will be a future Facebook post from me when AJ is a teenager…
“AJ just texted me this picture asking for help. He is not sure how to boil spaghetti? Where did I go wrong?”
4. Mom fail: I was so tired I started to make spaghetti. Three hours later, after eating Chinese take out, I walk into the kitchen to find this. Thankfully, the stove was off the entire time.
5. Welcome to new members of the husband training class. Today we have a picture for you. Before we tell you what happened we want you to think about it for a few moments.
After two minutes had passed, the instructor asked the husbands what they thought had happened. Each of their responses were plausible but far from the truth. Some there was an accident and the family had to run out or kids were being bad and mom needed to leave the kitchen to yell at them. One man thought dinner was interrupted because the wife was turned on and wanted him.
“You are all wrong. A husband, who has learned his lesson, made a comment to his wife while cooking. He said ‘We are having spaghetti for dinner again?’ The moment he said it he knew he had made a fatal mistake.
The paramedics found him covered in pasta sauce with ten dried spaghetti sticking out of his mouth. Several had cut and pierced his gums and tongue.
Let this be a lesson to all of you. Do not make comments about your wife’s cooking.”
One scared man asked “So what do we do?”
The instructor smiled at him. “Excellent question. We will discuss some options for that, as well as, what we as husbands should be doing in the home since we are living there too.”
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:
- The Bergham Chronicles (http://berghamchronicles.blogspot.com/)
- Follow me home (http://followmehome.shellybean.com)
- Measurements of Merriment (http://measurementsofmerriment.blogspot.com)
- Southern Belle Charm (http://www.southernbellecharm.com)
- Dinosaur Superhero Mommy (http://dinoheromommy.com/)
- Baking In A Tornado (http://www.BakingInATornado.com)
- Someone Else’s Genius (http://www.someoneelsesgenius.com)
- Confessions of a part-time working mom (http://thethreegerbers.blogspot.ch/)
- The Momisodes (http://themomisodes.com)
- Spatulas on Parade (http://spatulasonparade.blogspot.com/)